It's just over one half hour into Day 54 of the state of emergency in Trinidad and Tobago. Here, in no particular order, are some results from a Google search with the words "trinidad 14 year old". 1. This 14-year-old girl was gang-raped on September 20, 2011 by four boys whom she knew.
2. This 14-year-old was found alive and well on the Brian Lara Promenade in Port of Spain on July 22, 2011, two days after she was reported missing.
3. Three men appeared before a Sangre Grande magistrate on July 5, 2011 to answer charges of buggery against a 14-year-old boy. The incident was said to have occurred at an abandoned house in the Valencia area.
4. A 14-year-old girl who in August 2011 posted a video on Facebook and YouTube in which she verbally abused and threatened Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, was urged by law enforcement officers to turn herself in.
5. Akon molested this 14-year-old girl on stage in a Port of Spain nightclub in September 2008.
6. A 14-year-old boy appeared in San Fernando Magistrates' Court on September 29, 2011 to answer charges including attempting to murder schoolmate Keanu Achong, 15, and assaulting schoolmate Shanna Williams, 15, with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.
7. On March 16, 2009, Churaman Ramsaroop chopped 14-year-old Zoreen Ansara Mohammed to death, after tying her up with shoe laces, slicing her with a knife and bludgeoning her with a blunt object on the head. He then committed suicide.
(I stopped at the first page of search results.)